Copyright © 2020 Federation of Students, University of Waterloo operating as Waterloo Undergraduate Student Association
At Co-op Connection, creative volunteers keep co-op students connected to their campus community while they are away from the UWaterloo campus for a work term. They help co-op students who are working in the same cities connect with each other through events and other fun gatherings.
Keep in the Loop
Connecting students on co-op work terms in the same cities by providing social programming, peer support and information from the Federation of Students in order to enhance communication and advocate for the needs of co-op students.
The mission of the Co-op Connection service is to connect students on co-op work terms in the same cities by providing social programming, peer support and information from the Waterloo Undergraduate Student Association in order to enhance communication and advocate for the needs of co-op students.
- To be the social programming leaders for Co-op students while on work term
- To provide opportunities to connect, network, and support students on co-op term in the same city
- To understand the unique needs and advocate for necessary change on behalf of co-op students
- To create programs and events based on meeting the needs of students
- To provide opportunities for student leadership
- To create and maintain partnerships with the Co-op Education office
- Bay Area/Silicon Valley/ Palo Alto
- Markham/Richmond Hill/Vaughan
- London, ON
- New York City
- Los Angeles
- Hong Kong
Interested in hiring co-op students?
Co-op Connection is a networking service for students who are working during their co-op term. Please direct all employment requests to email@example.com.
Support Co-op Connection
Co-op Connection is seeking funding to continue to operate our networking events for students. As a sponsor, you will gain access and exposure to thousands of co-op students locally and internationally. Interested in sponsoring Co-op Connection? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.