Copyright © 2020 Federation of Students, University of Waterloo operating as Waterloo Undergraduate Student Association
Food Support Service
Strapped for cash and need some food? Don't go hungry! Run entirely by dedicated student volunteers, this valuable service is confidential.
Where to Find Us?
Please note: Food hampers are currently only available at the Turnkey Desk in the Student Life Centre during their opening hours.
The Food Support Service now offers pre-packaged hampers (choice of either meat or veggie) which will be available at the following locations:
- SLC Turnkey: Located in the Student Life Centre (Open 24/7)
- DC Turnkey: Located in the Davis Centre Library (Open 8 am - 12 am)
- WUSA Peer Support Centre: SLC 3102
- School of Architecture: Arc 3001
- School of Pharmacy: Lounge
- Stratford Campus: Stairwell C Room 1804
Custom hampers are available here. Please allow up to 72 hours for us to process your request.
The WUSA Food Support Service provides custom hampers to those with food allergies and/or special dietary needs. If you do not require a custom hamper, our regular meat/vegetarian hampers are available for pick up at any of our locations.
Double arrow Custom Hamper Request Form
Who is Eligible?
- All University of Waterloo undergraduate students, graduate students, staff and faculty who possess an active Watcard are able to use our services
- To provide an accessible way for students in need to access food and hygiene products
- To raise awareness of hunger and food insecurity issues
- To run unique events in order to raise food for our service and local community
Donate to Us
We have donation bins around campus if you would like to donate any unopened and unexpired non-perishable items or personal hygiene products.
Small donations: Currently all donations should be placed in the donation bin on the main floor of the SLC across from the Turnkey Desk.
Large donations: Please email us at email@example.com
Donations accepted via our WUSA Donations page. Simply change the QTY to whatever amount you would like to donate and checkout!
Donations accepted in person at the WUSA Main office
Interested in getting involved with the the Food Support Service? Apply on Leads and join us as a volunteer!