WUSA is saddened by the needless loss of lives in the recent Israel/Palestinian conflict and glad to see a ceasefire agreement has been reached.
We recognize many of our students are affected by this conflict. We acknowledge they are being affected in ways we cannot fully understand and extend our deepest sympathies to them.
We are here to support affected students through this difficult time.
If you need someone to talk to, reach out to:
- MATES peer support program – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- RAISE peer support program – email email@example.com
Off campus emergency resources
- Go to the nearest hospital or safe place
- Call a local help line
- Empower Me, Mental Health Resources – 1-833-628-5589
- Counselling available via phone, video, and in person
- Available 24/7, 365 days in 22 countries worldwide