The Board of Directors are the elected students that represent undergraduates to all levels of government, committees, and advocacy alliances. Board members hold the fiduciary responsibility and set the strategic direction of the organization, while staff oversee the day-to-day operations.
Since you’re a WUSA member, there are many benefits to you in exploring a leadership role at WUSA.
- Engaging with and supporting students as their elected representatives.
- Driving change that impacts undergrads directly.
- Working with the provincial and federal student advocacy community through OUSA and UCRU.
- Building valuable professional relationships and self-confidence while cultivating community.
- Developing skills and experience supporting your future career.
If you’re interested in nominating yourself and becoming a candidate in the upcoming WUSA general election, click on the links for the role descriptions so you can understand the responsibilities attached to each position.
The online nomination form will open at vote.wusa.ca on December 1st.
For more details about the WUSA General elections, visit our Elections page