WUSA 101: Turnkey Desk
Wednesday, December 21, 2022
Written By: Bella McKenzie
Welcome to another WUSA 101 lesson! Today’s class is about the Turnkey Desk and the services Turnkey offers 24.7.365!
What is the Turnkey Desk?
The Turnkey Desk is staffed with students who know everything there is to know about what’s going on with WUSA, around campus, and in the community.
What Services are Offered by the Turnkey Desk?
- Buy Tickets for:
- GO Transit
- Fed Bus
- Grand River Transit (GRT) Bus
- Princess Cinema
- Landmark Cinemas (formerly Empire Theatres)
- PRESTO Fare Cards available for purchase & loading
- Information for Grand River Transit, bus, and ION light rail services
- GRT EasyGO fare care purchase & loading
- Posters boards throughout the building
- Printer ink refills
- Rent a boardgame
- First aid
- Lost and found service
- General information on special events
What can I Access and Book at the Turnkey Desk?
Head to the Turnkey Desk to access…
- Dining Area
- Study lounges
- Multi Faith Room
Go to the Turnkey Desk to book time at…
- Study rooms
- Piano room
Live chat: Click to start a new live chat session
Hours & Locations