Waterloo Undergraduate Student Association
6 04, 2022

Transition Resources


This Google Drive contains information on legal name and sex designation change processes, medical transition, and other relevant information. If there is information you would like to see added to this resource, feel free to email us or fill out our Anonymous

6 04, 2022

Off-Campus Living


Living off-campus can be a unique experience from living on-campus where there are supportive individuals in place to assist with any difficulties in your living situation.  If you are experiencing any difficulty with your off-campus living situation, please feel free

6 04, 2022

On-Campus Residences


UW Housing is can place students according to how they are comfortable (i.e. suite-style for more private washroom use/single room for privacy/etc.).  To ensure that you are comfortable with on-campus living arrangements: Contact the UWaterloo Housing at – housing@uwaterloo.ca OR 519-888-4567 ext. 32679

6 04, 2022

Changing Records Procedures


To change your name after having enrolled at the University of Waterloo, complete a Change of Name Form  and submit it to the Registrar’s Office (2nd Floor, Needles Hall). If you have changed your name legally,  fill out the first page


Go to Top