Region of Waterloo and Cities of Cambridge, Kitchener, Waterloo, and the townships.
For Regional offices, residents are asked to vote for one or more Regional Councillors in the cities of:
- Cambridge (choose up to 2 candidates)
- Kitchener (choose up to 4 candidates)
- Waterloo (choose up to 2 candidates)
- Regional Chair (choose only 1 candidate)
The Region’s four townships are represented by their respective mayors on Regional Council.
For City offices, eligible voters residing in the cities of Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo are asked to vote for a:
- mayor (choose 1 candidate)
- city councillor (choose 1 candidate)
Note: The elected mayors of Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo automatically serve on Regional Council.
All eligible voters residing in the cities of Cambridge, Kitchener and Waterloo are also entitled to vote for candidates for the various local school boards running in their respective municipalities.
Details on school board elections and candidates can be found on the pages listed below or by visiting the applicable school board’s website.
- For Township offices, eligible voters residing in Wilmot, Wellesley, Woolwich, and North Dumfries can look at their respective websites.
- City of Stratford
- City of Stratford Candidate Listing
- When, how and where to vote
- The Stratford City Council has approved the use of internet and telephone voting for the 2022 Municipal Election.
Options to cast your vote include: Desktop or laptop computer, Smart phone (mobile device), Tablet device, Touchtone phone
The Clerk’s Office will have a Voter Help Desk available that will be located on the ground floor of the Stratford City Hall located at 1 Wellington Street, Stratford. Individuals who have questions can call the Voter Help Desk at 519-271-0250 extension 5237 or email the Clerk’s Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.