The Waterloo Undergraduate Student Association (WUSA) Promo Team Rep is responsible for promoting WUSA programs, events and services and engaging directly with students in fun, inclusive and unique ways across south Waterloo campus with the goal of getting students involved in WUSA programs and events.
Workload: 4 students are being hired to work 4-5 hours per week.
Pay: $15.50/ hour
– Enthusiastic and positive undergraduate students who are interested in ensuring marketing efforts reach their full potential.
– Team player with strong communication and organizational skills.
– Passionate about student life and involved in the UWaterloo community.
– Proven ability to think in creative and unconventional ways – previous marketing, promotions or sales experience is a big bonus!
– Knowledge of WUSA and its clubs, student services, advocacy efforts, student government, events and commercial services is an asset.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
To further support us in our mission to improve the student experience and amplify student voices at UWaterloo, the WUSA Promo Team operates on three key values: confidence, optimism and approachability. The team is composed of outgoing and positive students who assist in strategic marketing and planned promotions with the goal of enhancing student awareness of WUSA and all programs, services, and initiatives that we coordinate. Reporting to the Marketing Specialist, the WUSA Promo Team Reps are responsible for several initiatives including, but not limited to:
– Creating interest and excitement for WUSA events and services by distributing flyers and promotional giveaways to engage students.
– Coordinating booths in the SLC and other campus buildings to promote WUSA programs, events, and services.
– Brainstorming with the Marketing Specialists and helping create innovative approaches to engage students.
– Providing feedback to the Marketing Specialists regarding current promotions and initiatives.
– Collecting survey information and opinions from students.
– Posting marketing materials across campus.
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume, and summer 2022 term availability via email with to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Summer Promo Team Rep Application.
The deadline is Friday, July 8 at noon. No submissions will be accepted after this date.
You must sign in to apply for this position.