Where is that club I’m looking for?! Clubs & Societies Days Booth Allocation
Registration Clubs and Societies Day is now FULL!
If you wish to have a booth and havent pre-registered, please come for Open Registration on Thursday May 25 at 10:00am in the SLC Great Hall.
Booth allocations for those who havent pre-registered is not guaranteed but we will do our best to find you a spot!
Registration Eligibility: Active clubs, societies, or society clubs recognized by the Waterloo Undergraduate Student Association (WUSA) and Athletics Department clubs. New club applications, pending approval may be eligible at manager discretion.
- Booths are limited and will be assigned in order of registration forms received.
- Clubs wishing to have a booth must provide a volunteer to help set up on Thursday at 10am and help clean up on Friday at 3pm.
- Specific booth area requests are NOT guaranteed.
- Assume your booth does not have access to power. For those that do, Turnkey nor WUSA will be able to provide power bars or extension cords to booths. Extension cords or power bars posing safety risks (cords running across walking paths causing tripping hazards, unsafe use of power bars, etc.) will be removed and your booth could potentially be forfeited for the day. Plan accordingly.
- All booths must maintain a safe and respectful noise level. Unsafe or disruptive noise levels will not be tolerated.
- WUSA nor Turnkey will provide tape, paper, or other similar materials. Either bring your own or purchase it from INews.
- Food is not allowed to be distributed at clubs’ booths.
For assigned booth sections, keep an eye out on your email as that is where allocations will be sent. Please check back as a map may be uploaded on this page at a later time.
If you have any questions, reach out to Rachel at email@example.com