Note: Registration for the Spring 2022 Clubs & Societies Fair will be opening in the first week of May. Booth preferences will be allocated based on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration Eligibility: Active clubs, societies, or society clubs recognized by the Waterloo Undergraduate Student Association (WUSA) and Athletics Department clubs. New club applications pending IAC approval may be eligible at manager discretion.
- Booths are limited and will be assigned in order of registration forms received.
- Clubs wishing to have a booth must provide a volunteer to help set up on Thursday at 10am and help clean up on Friday at 3pm.
- Specific booth area requests are NOT guaranteed.
- Assume your booth does not have access to power. For those that do, Turnkey nor WUSA will be able to provide power bars or extension cords to booths. Extension cords or power bars posing safety risks (cords running across walking paths causing tripping hazards, unsafe use of power bars, etc.) will be removed and your booth could potentially be forfeited for the day. Plan accordingly.
- All booths must maintain a safe and respectful noise level. Unsafe or disruptive noise levels will not be tolerated.
- WUSA nor Turnkey will provide tape, paper, or other similar materials. Either bring your own or purchase it from INews.
- Food is not allowed to be distributed at clubs’ booths.
For assigned booth sections, keep an eye out on your email as that is where allocations will be sent. Please check back as a map may be uploaded on this page at a later time.
If you have any questions, reach out to Rachel at email@example.com