Website WUSA Food Support
Office Logistics Executive (3 positions available)
Primary Objective: Ensuring that the office and all associated hampers are organized, and fully supplied with food, helping with volunteer management.
Attending both weekly and monthly meetings
Checking in with volunteers on a consistent basis
Maintaining point of contact between the volunteers and coordinators
Helping with food stocks and ordering
Access to campus is required
– Help and coordinate a small team of volunteers to: stock the hampers with food, maintain internal suppy logs, create and refill food hampers at various locations on-campus (including off hours, holidays etc.), and collect food items from donation boxes across campus
– Monitor expiry dates of food supplies
– Maintain donation and stocking records
– Ensure that expired food is properly taken care of (whether foods nearing their expiration dates are either donated or thrown away)
– Complete an end-of-term report tracking donations and office usage
—–Note: Heavy lifting may be required
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.