– Manage the MATES social media platforms following our social media strategic plan.
– Create and maintain a content calendar each term to post regularly to all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram) in an effort to achieve termly goals, campaign goals, and the Service’s mandate.
– Track analytics for all content that is posted on our social media platforms
– Collaborate closely with the MATES Marketing Director in supporting the execution of marketing campaigns (promotion of events, advocacy efforts, and other initiatives) via our social media platforms.
– Monitor the MATES social media platforms at least once a day to check for spam and inappropriate content, and to respond promptly with students who reach out to the Service via social media.
– Complete the Marketing Learn module at the start of the term.
– Consistently post content to our social media platforms according to the content calendar’s schedule, including graphics created by WUSA Marketing
Requirements for the role:
– Passion for mental health awareness, reducing stigma for mental illness and a strong proponent of peer support.
– Strong knowledge of the features and functions of social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram.
– The ability to take marketing plans and project goals and transform them into exciting/useful social media content.
– Interest in marketing and communications.
– Basic graphic design skills are considered an asset but not required as the bulk of graphics are created by WUSA Marketing.
– Knowledge of WUSA and the UWaterloo community is considered an asset.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.