– Create and execute marketing campaigns in a timely manner in support of the termly goals set by the MATES Coordinators.
– Work with other MATES Executives and Volunteers to promote special projects, events, and advocacy efforts to the campus community.
– Work with WUSA Marketing and Designers to execute successful campaigns
– Complete the Marketing Learn module at the start of the term.
– Track marketing efforts in order to report on outcomes.
– Work with Service Coordinators to ensure Marketing activities complement and support the Service’s overall goals and contribute ideas for future opportunities.
– Collaborate closely with the MATES Social Media Director in developing social media content in support of your marketing campaigns.
Requirements for the role:
– Passion for mental health awareness, reducing stigma for mental illness and a strong proponent of peer support.
– Strong knowledge of diverse social media channels such as Facebook and Instagram.
– The ability to take abstract goals/knowledge and transform them into concrete and useful/exciting marketing campaigns.
– Interest in public relations and communications.
– Ability to collaborate with team members to develop marketing plans for their projects.
– Knowledge of WUSA and the UWaterloo community is considered an asset.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
To apply for this job please visit forms.office.com.