Copyright © 2020 Federation of Students, University of Waterloo operating as Waterloo Undergraduate Student Association
Student Life Endowment Funding Application Form
Have an idea that could:
- Improve health, wellness, and safety on campus?
- Improve accessibility on campus?
- Build a stronger student community?
- Renovate or improve student operated or managed spaces? (e.g. lounges, study, or social spaces)?
- Better connect students to available university resources?
- Promote or further the academic goals of the WUSA and its Societies?
- Affect students in the broader KW Region, including within the City of Waterloo?
Note that you can also apply to the fund for projects outside of this scope, but as funds are limited, such projects will not be prioritized.
Then apply today for $90,000+ funding to go to your ideas! Applications many be submitted at anytime throughout the year.
You may make more than one submission. If you have any questions, please contact the Vice President, Operations & Finance , at 519-888-4567 ext. 33880or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.