UW Housing is can place students according to how they are comfortable (i.e. suite-style for more private washroom use/single room for privacy/etc.).  To ensure that you are comfortable with on-campus living arrangements:

  • Contact the UWaterloo Housing at – housing@uwaterloo.ca OR 519-888-4567 ext. 32679 – to let Housing know of your request.

If you would like to live in one of the University College Residences, you will need to contact them directly to ensure that they can accommodate your specific needs/requests.

If you are ever experiencing difficulty in your residence you can speak with your Don or the Residence Life Co-ordinator who are there to ensure the safety and success of students.