Mind Matters Series
WUSA Advocacy presents the Mind Matters Series!
This winter term, our lineup of programming has been strategically tailored to align with our annual priority areas [https://wusa.ca/document/wusa-annual-plan-2023-2024/ ], ensuring that our advocacy efforts remain intentionally focused on addressing the specific needs and concerns of Waterloo’s undergraduate students.
Dive into our sessions with fun and enriching activities throughout the Winter term. With programming from hula hooping, art hives, and laughter yoga, this series perfectly blends impactful learning with opportunities to unwind and de-stress. Enjoy learning and participating in important topics, recharging from a busy schedule and meeting new people! We hope to see you there, Warriors!
MIND MATTERS SCHEDULE
🎨 Art Hive
Sessions in the SLC Black & Gold Room
- Tuesday, February 27 @ 5:30 -7:30 pm
- Thursday, March 14 @ 1:00 – 3:00 pm * Will be held in the SLC Multi-Purpose Room
- Wednesday, March 27 @ 5:30 – 7:30 pm
In partnership with Martin Luther University College with WLU, destress and decompress with creative play at these drop-in art classes. Whether you stay for 20 minutes or 2 hours, enjoy making art with great company! Reserve your spot here.
- Wednesday, March 6 @ 12 – 2 pm in the SLC Black & Gold Room
- Embark on a journey of inner peace and physical stamina with our unique qigong classes led by Alexander Patrushev. Our sessions will include standing meditation Big Tree, sitting meditation Yang Qi, and Microscopic Orbit, as well as the ancient practices of Yi Jin Jing and Ba Duan Jin. Transform your energy, enhance your physical well-being, and awaken your creative spirit. To RSVP or to learn more click here.
More activities and events coming soon. Stay tuned!
Questions related to the event? DM our Instagram @yourwusa
Disclaimer: Photographers & videographers will record this event. Images and audio may be broadcast, reproduced and/or made available in print publications, online or on mobile devices, and may form part of one or more audio-visual productions intended for initial release on the internet, television and on home or mobile devices. By attending this event, you are consenting to the use of your appearance, image, and voice in the production and in any promotion or use of the production in any media throughout the world.