Join the International and Canadian Student Network on an amazing trip to Niagara Falls Saturday, October 8th, 2022!
You’ll experience the deafening roar of the most powerful falls in the world.
There is so much to do and tons to eat in Niagara Falls!
- Find more information about fun activities look at http://niagarafallstourism.com/play/:
- Journey Behind the Falls (https://www.niagarafallstourism.com/play/falls-experiences/journey-behind-the-falls/) – $ 15.50
- Niaraga’s Fury (https://www.niagarafallstourism.com/play/falls-experiences/niagara-fury/) – $17
- Wildplay Zipline to the Falls (https://www.niagarafallstourism.com/play/falls-experiences/wildplay-zipline-to-the-falls/)
- Ride-to-the-top and Observatory (https://www.niagarafallstourism.com/play/falls-experiences/skylon-tower/) – $17
- Clifton Hill for a whole lot of fun and games
- Niagara Skywheel
The basic bus ride (with return) to Niagara Falls leaves you free to explore on your own! (Purchase of this ticket is REQUIRED to attend the trip)
- THE TICKET IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- WE CAN ONLY TAKE UW UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS ON THIS TRIP. NON-UW GUESTS OR GRADUATE STUDENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED.
DATE: Saturday, October 8th, 2022
BUS DEPARTS Davis Centre at 10:00AM. PLEASE ARRIVE NO LATER THAN 9:30AM
BUS DEPARTS Niagara Falls at 8PM returning to DC at approx 10PM
It is your responsibility to board the bus to and from Niagara ON TIME as the trip will proceed as informed with no accommodation for late arrivals.
Should you have any questions, feel free to connect with us via email – email@example.com or on our Instagram @uwicsn